The Rockin' Berries appear on the following compilations:
- 1000 Nadelstiche #6 - CD (Bear Family, 2001)
- 60's File - LP (Pye, 1977)
- Beat Beat Beat #4 [1-2-3-4!] - CD (Castle, 2003)
- Beat Beat Beat #5 [More Beat, Freakbeat and R&B Rarities] - CD (Castle, 2006)
- Beat Era #1 [Watch Your Step] - CD (Sequel, 1990)
- Beat Era #1 [Watch Your Step] - LP (Sequel, 1990)
- Beat Hits #5 - EP (Decca)
- Beat Merchants - CD (See For Miles, 1995)
- Beat Scene - CD (Deram, 1998)
- Brum Beat [Motorcity Music] - CD (Sequel, 1993)
- Brumbeat - The Story of the 60s Midlands Sound - CD (Castle, 2006)
- Hitmakers #4 - LP (Pye, 1966)
- Hits From The Ivy League, The Rockin' Berries, & The Sorrows - LP (Marble Arch, 1966)
- Piccadilly Story - CD (Sequel, 1993)
- Pop Era #1 [Quick Before They Catch Us] - CD (Sequel, 1990)
- Pop Era #1 [Quick Before They Catch Us] - LP (Sequel, 1990)
- Psychedelic Pstones #2 [Haunted] - CD (Castle, 2002)
- Ready, Steady, Go! - LP (Decca, 1964)
- Real Life Permanent Dreams - Box (Sanctuary, 2007)
- Ripples #1 [Look At The Sunshine] - CD (Sequel, 1999)
- Ripples #2 [Dreamtime] - CD (Sequel, 1999)
- Ripples #3 [The Autumn Almanacs] - CD (Sequel, 1999)
- Ripples #4 [Uptown Girls & Big City Boys] - CD (Sequel, 1999)
- Ripples #7 [Rainbows] - CD (Sequel, 2000)
- Sixties Years #6 - CD (Magic, 1998)
- Weekend Starts Here - LP (Big Beat, 1986)
Data last updated 4/10/2011.
This data is based on Menachem Turchick's
Searchin' for Shakes database.
Send any data additions/corrections or updated band information to the email address on his web site
To report technical problems related to this web site, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't send data corrections or band information to this address (see above), they'll be ignored.
Note: since some of you haven't figured it out yet, this database is for informational
purposes only. We ain't selling anything so please don't ask where to buy something or how to order.
If you're trying to find any of the recordings contained herein try asking at any of the following: