Ray Brown & The Whispers appear on the following compilations:
- '66 And All Those Hits - LP (Festival, 1966)
- 65's Hit Groups - Aussie Style - LP (Sunshine)
- Australian Pop Of The 60s #1 [Shakin' All Over] - CD (Sony/BMG, 2007)
- Australian Pop Of The 60s #2 [Move Baby Move] - CD (Sony)
- Australian Pop Of The 60s #3 [The Real Thing] - CD (Sony, 2010)
- Big Four - LP (Sunshine, 1965)
- Big Parade - LP (Sunshine)
- Diggin' Up Down Under! - CD (Elastic Cat, 2011)
- Diggin' Up Down Under! - LP (Dig The Fuzz, 1999)
- Festival 'All Star' Parade - LP (Calendar, 1966)
- Festival's Ten Years Of Hits - LP (Festival, 1966)
- Four Faces Of Australian Rock - LP (J & B, 1990)
- Hot Generation! - CD (Big Beat, 2002)
- Let's Dig 'Em Up #2 [The Count Game] - LP (Notyme, 2000)
- Of Hopes & Dreams & Tombstones - CD (Big Beat, 2002)
- Oz Beat Frenzy! #1 - CD (Fullpower, 2009)
- Pretty Ugly #2 - LP (Lost, 2001)
- Psychedelic Archives - Beat Music #2 - Tape (Strange Things, 1990)
- Psychedelic Archives - USA West Coast Trip #1 - Tape (Strange Things, 1990)
- Raven EP LP #3 - LP (Raven, 1984)
- Sixties Downunder #1 - CD (Raven, 1988)
- Sixties Downunder #2 - CD (Raven, 1990)
- Sixties Downunder #3 - CD (Raven, 1999)
- Sixties Downunder #1 - LP (Raven, 1989)
- So You Wanna Be A Rock & Roll Star - CD (Festival, 1998)
- So You Wanna Be A Rock & Roll Star? #1 - LP (Festival, 1975)
Data last updated 4/10/2011.
This data is based on Menachem Turchick's
Searchin' for Shakes database.
Send any data additions/corrections or updated band information to the email address on his web site
To report technical problems related to this web site, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't send data corrections or band information to this address (see above), they'll be ignored.
Note: since some of you haven't figured it out yet, this database is for informational
purposes only. We ain't selling anything so please don't ask where to buy something or how to order.
If you're trying to find any of the recordings contained herein try asking at any of the following: