Mike Furber & The Bowery Boys appear on the following compilations:
- Australian Pop Of The 60s #2 [Move Baby Move] - CD (Sony, 2009)
- Australian Pop Of The 60s #3 [The Real Thing] - CD (Sony, 2010)
- Australian Pop Of The 60s #5 [Age Of Consent] - CD (Sony, 2014)
- Before Birdmen Flew #4 - LP (Vinyl Vengeance, 2001)
- Buried Alive!! Demented Teenage Fuzz From Downunder 1965-1970 - Box (Particles, 2017)
- Buried Alive!! More Demented Teenage Fuzz From Downunder 1965-1970 #2 - Box (Particles, 2019)
- Devil's Children #1 - CD (Time Machine, 1997)
- Diggin' For Gold #1 - Box (Rubble, 2018)
- Diggin' For Gold #5 - LP (Smorgasbord, 1996)
- Festival's Ten Years Of Hits - LP (Festival, 1966)
- Five By Four #1 - LP (Raven, 1981)
- Of Hopes & Dreams & Tombstones - CD (Big Beat, 2002)
- Oz Beat Frenzy! #1 - CD (Fullpower, 2009)
- Pretty Ugly #1 - LP (Lost, 2001)
- Sixties Downunder #1 - CD (Raven, 1988)
- Sixties Downunder #2 - CD (Raven, 1990)
- Sixties Downunder #1 - LP (Raven, 1989)
- So You Wanna Be A Rock & Roll Star - CD (Festival, 1998)
- So You Wanna Be A Rock & Roll Star? #1 - LP (Festival, 1975)
- Sunshine All Star Spectacular - LP (Calendar, 1967)
- Worldbeaters #10 - CD (Krazy World, 2008)
Data last updated 1/7/2021.
This data is based on Menachem Turchick's
Searchin' for Shakes database.
Send any data additions/corrections or updated band information to the email address on his web site
To report technical problems related to this web site, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't send data corrections or band information to this address (see above), they'll be ignored.
Note: since some of you haven't figured it out yet, this database is for informational
purposes only. We ain't selling anything so please don't ask where to buy something or how to order.
If you're trying to find any of the recordings contained herein try asking at any of the following: