The Bystanders appear on the following compilations:
- 60's File - LP (Pye, 1977)
- British Beat Collection #2 - Box (Time Box, 2020)
- Cave Of Clear Light: The Pye And Dawn Record Underground Trip 1967-1975 - Box (Esoteric, 2010)
- Doin' The Mod #4 [Ready Steady Stop!] - CD (Castle, 2002)
- Doin' The Mod #5 [That Driving Beat] - CD (Castle, 2003)
- Fab Gear: The British Beat Explosion And Its Aftershocks 1963-1967 - Box (RPM, 2018)
- Footsteps To Fame #1 - CD (Reprise, 1991)
- Joe Meek Freakbeat [You're Holding Me Down] - CD (Castle, 2006)
- Looking At The Pictures In The Sky: The British Psychedelic Sounds Of 1968 - Box (Grapefruit, 2017)
- New Rubble #6 [Painting The Time] - CD (Past & Present, 2005)
- Paisley Pop - CD (Sequel, 1992)
- Petal Pushers - LP (Chess, 1967)
- Piccadilly Story - CD (Sequel, 1993)
- Pop Era #1 [Quick Before They Catch Us] - CD (Sequel, 1990)
- Pop Era #1 [Quick Before They Catch Us] - LP (Sequel, 1990)
- Pop Inside The 60's #3 - CD (See For Miles, 1994)
- Psychedelic Archives - Box (Strange Things, 1990)
- Psychedelic Archives #9 - Tape (Strange Things, 1990)
- Psychedelic Pstones #1 [Hot Smoke & Sassafras] - CD (Castle, 2001)
- Psychedelic Sixties - CD (Metro Select, 2019)
- Real Life Permanent Dreams - Box (Sanctuary, 2007)
- Revolution: Underground Sounds Of 1968 - Box (Esoteric, 2019)
- Ripples #1 [Look At The Sunshine] - CD (Sequel, 1999)
- Ripples #2 [Dreamtime] - CD (Sequel, 1999)
- Ripples #4 [Uptown Girls & Big City Boys] - CD (Sequel, 1999)
- Ripples #6 [Jingle Jangle Mornings] - CD (Sequel, 2000)
- Roots Of Rock - CD (Sequel, 2000)
- Shapes & Sounds #2 - CD (Top Sounds, 2007)
- Shapes & Sounds #2 - LP (Top Sounds, 2007)
- We Can Fly - Box (Psychic Circle, 2008)
- We Can Fly #2 - CD (Past & Present, 2001)
Data last updated 5/14/2021.
This data is based on Menachem Turchick's
Searchin' for Shakes database.
Send any data additions/corrections or updated band information to the email address on his web site
To report technical problems related to this web site, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't send data corrections or band information to this address (see above), they'll be ignored.
Note: since some of you haven't figured it out yet, this database is for informational
purposes only. We ain't selling anything so please don't ask where to buy something or how to order.
If you're trying to find any of the recordings contained herein try asking at any of the following: