The Troggs appear on the following compilations:
- Beat Merchants - CD (See For Miles, 1995)
- Early Days Of Rock #1 - CD (Living Legend)
- Festival 67 - Live In Paris - CD (LCD, 2002)
- Fontana Singles Box Set #1 - Box (Fontana)
- Fontana Singles Box Set #2 - Box (Fontana)
- Fontana The Sixties Collection Chapter 1 - The Birth - CD (Phonogram, 1993)
- Freakbeat Freakout - CD (Sequel, 1997)
- Great Shakes Shake-Out - EP (Mo-Donna)
- It's Happening - LP (Fontana, 1967)
- Made In England #1 - LP (Fontana, 1966)
- Made In England #2 - LP (Fontana, 1967)
- Made In England And The U.S.A. #3 - LP (Fontana, 1967)
- Maximum Freakbeat - CD (Reverberation, 1998)
- Mojo Psych Out! - CD (Mojo, 2006)
- Nuggets - CD (Rhino)
- Nuggets #2: Original Artyfacts From The British Empire And Beyond - Box (Rhino, 2001)
- Solo Beat - LP (Ricordi Int., 1966)
- Top Beat 67 #1 - LP (Ariola, 1967)
- Top Beat 67 #2 - LP (Ariola, 1967)
- Top Beat 68 #2 - LP (Ariola, 1968)
- Turds On A Bum Ride #6 - CD (Anthology, 1996)
- Vinyl 107 - Den Basta Musiken Fran 60-talet #1 - CD (Virgin, 1998)
- Who Would Have Thought - Box (Past & Present, 2004)
Data last updated 4/10/2011.
This data is based on Menachem Turchick's
Searchin' for Shakes database.
Send any data additions/corrections or updated band information to the email address on his web site
To report technical problems related to this web site, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't send data corrections or band information to this address (see above), they'll be ignored.
Note: since some of you haven't figured it out yet, this database is for informational
purposes only. We ain't selling anything so please don't ask where to buy something or how to order.
If you're trying to find any of the recordings contained herein try asking at any of the following: