Made In England #2 - LP
click here for plain text track list
* The V.I.P.'s - Straight Down To The Bottom (Carlisle, U.K.)
* Jimmy Cliff - Give And Take (Kingston, Jamaica)
* Keith - 98.6 (Springfield, PA, U.S.A.) *
* The Troggs - Give It To Me (Andover, U.K.)
* The Blues Magoos - (We Ain't Got) Nothin' Yet (New York, NY, U.S.A.)
* The Hollies - On A Carousel (Manchester, U.K.)
* The New Vaudeville Band - Peek-A-Boo (U.K.)
* Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich - Touch Me, Touch Me (Salisbury, U.K.)
* The Spencer Davis Group - I'm A Man (Birmingham, U.K.)
* Manfred Mann - Ha Ha Said The Clown (London, U.K.)
* The Troggs - Mona (Andover, U.K.) *
* The Walker Brothers - Stay With Me, Baby (U.K.)
* indicates that the track only appears on this compilation
Data last updated 4/10/2011.
This data is based on Menachem Turchick's
Searchin' for Shakes database.
Send any data additions/corrections or updated band information to the email address on his web site
To report technical problems related to this web site, contact email@example.com.
Don't send data corrections or band information to this address (see above), they'll be ignored.
Note: since some of you haven't figured it out yet, this database is for informational
purposes only. We ain't selling anything so please don't ask where to buy something or how to order.
If you're trying to find any of the recordings contained herein try asking at any of the following: