Groep 1850 appear on the following compilations:
- 16 NederPopHits Uit De Jaren 60 - CD (Rotation, 1998)
- 20 Nederpophits Uit De Jaren 60 #5 - CD (Philips, 1991)
- 30 Nederpophits Uit De Jaren '60 - LP (Philips)
- Beat Express #12 - Den Haag - EP (Op Art, 2002)
- Beat From Holland #3 - CD (Universal, 2003)
- Best Beat - LP (Fontana, 1967)
- Best Of The Rubble Collection #5 [Weird And Heavy] - CD (Bam-Caruso, 1999)
- Fantasio Daze - CD (Otherside, 2011)
- Fantasio Daze - LP (Op Art, 2000)
- Flight To Lowlands Paradise #1 - LP (Moxie, 1986)
- Nederbeat #1 [Nederbiet/Best Beat] - CD (Hunter, 2004)
- Nederbeat 63-69 [Beat, Bluf & Branie] - Box (Hunter, 2001)
- Nederbeat Best Album Tracks #1 - CD (Hunter, 2003)
- Nederbeat Best Album Tracks #2 - CD (Hunter, 2003)
- Nederbeat Singles The B-Sides #1 - CD (Hunter Music, 2002)
- Nederpop #2 - LP (Philips, 1981)
- Pebbles #15 [The Continent Lashes Back!] - LP (Archive International Productions, 198?)
- Psychedelic Archives - Dutch Rock #1 - Tape (Strange Things, 1990)
- Psychedelic Archives - Dutch Rock #2 - Tape (Strange Things, 1990)
- Remember The Sixties #7 - LP (Crown, 1984)
- Rubble #9 [Plastic Wilderness] - LP (Bam-Caruso, 1991)
- Rubble Collection #5 - CD (Bam-Caruso)
- Rubble Collection Volumes 1-10 - Box (Past & Present, 2003)
- V-Lips Greatest Hits - LP (Frizzbee, 1985)
- We Can Fly - Box (Psychic Circle, 2008)
- We Can Fly #5 - CD (Past & Present, 2004)
Data last updated 4/10/2011.
This data is based on Menachem Turchick's
Searchin' for Shakes database.
Send any data additions/corrections or updated band information to the email address on his web site
To report technical problems related to this web site, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't send data corrections or band information to this address (see above), they'll be ignored.
Note: since some of you haven't figured it out yet, this database is for informational
purposes only. We ain't selling anything so please don't ask where to buy something or how to order.
If you're trying to find any of the recordings contained herein try asking at any of the following: