The Brand appear on the following compilations:
- Beat Beat Beat #5 [More Beat, Freakbeat and R&B Rarities] - CD (Castle, 2006)
- Beat Era #1 [Watch Your Step] - CD (Sequel, 1990)
- Beat Era #1 [Watch Your Step] - LP (Sequel, 1990)
- Brumbeat - The Story of the 60s Midlands Sound - CD (Castle, 2006)
- Doin' The Mod #3 [Maximum R&B] - CD (Sequel, 2001)
- Electric Sugarcube Flashbacks #2 - LP (Archive International Productions, 1983)
- Electric Sugarcube Flashbacks #3 - LP (Archive International Productions, 1989)
- Freakbeat Freakout - CD (Sequel, 1997)
- Maximum R'n'B - CD (Reverberation, 1996)
- Nowhere Men Free - CD (LCD, 1997)
- R&B Era #1 [A Shot Of Rhythm & Blues] - CD (Sequel, 1990)
- R&B Era #1 [A Shot Of Rhythm & Blues] - LP (Sequel, 1990)
- Trans-World Punk Rave-Up! #2 - LP (Crawdad Wreckords, 1987)
Data last updated 4/10/2011.
This data is based on Menachem Turchick's
Searchin' for Shakes database.
Send any data additions/corrections or updated band information to the email address on his web site
To report technical problems related to this web site, contact email@example.com.
Don't send data corrections or band information to this address (see above), they'll be ignored.
Note: since some of you haven't figured it out yet, this database is for informational
purposes only. We ain't selling anything so please don't ask where to buy something or how to order.
If you're trying to find any of the recordings contained herein try asking at any of the following: