We Have Come For Your Children - Tape
click here for plain text track list
* The Barbarians - Are You A Boy Or Are You A Girl (Provincetown, MA, U.S.A.)
* The Shapes Of Things - So Mystifying (New York, NY, U.S.A.)
* The Premiers - Farmer John (Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A.)
* The Kingsmen - Louie Louie (Portland, OR, U.S.A.)
* The Lollipop Shoppe - You Must Be A Witch (Las Vegas, NV, U.S.A.)
* The Bad Roads - Blue Girl (Lake Charles, LA, U.S.A.)
* The Jades - Little Girl (Fort Worth, TX, U.S.A.)
* The Mojo Men - Dance With Me (San Francisco, CA, U.S.A.)
* The Moving Sidewalks - Need Me (Houston, TX, U.S.A.)
* The Novas - The Crusher (Edina, MN, U.S.A.)
* The Circus - Bad Seed (You're A Bad Seed) (U.S.A.)
* Swingin' Medallions - Double Shot (Of My Baby's Love) (Greenwood, SC, U.S.A.)
* The Stereo Shoestring - On The Road South (Corpus Christi, TX, U.S.A.)
* The Castaways - Liar, Liar (Minneapolis, MN, U.S.A.)
* Fapardokly - Gone To Pot (Lancaster, CA, U.S.A.)
* The Balloon Farm - A Question Of Temperature (New York, NY, U.S.A.)
* Count Five - Psychotic Reaction (San Jose, CA, U.S.A.)
* The Knickerbockers - Lies (Bergenfield, NJ, U.S.A.)
* The Knight Riders - I (Belmont, CA, U.S.A.)
* She - Outta Reach (Sacramento, CA, U.S.A.)
Data last updated 4/10/2011.
This data is based on Menachem Turchick's
Searchin' for Shakes database.
Send any data additions/corrections or updated band information to the email address on his web site
To report technical problems related to this web site, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't send data corrections or band information to this address (see above), they'll be ignored.
Note: since some of you haven't figured it out yet, this database is for informational
purposes only. We ain't selling anything so please don't ask where to buy something or how to order.
If you're trying to find any of the recordings contained herein try asking at any of the following: