The Mojo Men appear on the following compilations:
- Autumn Records Story - CD (Edsel, 1986)
- Autumn Records Story - LP (Edsel, 1986)
- Autumn Single Box - Box (Line, 1984)
- Beat It - Box (Underworld, 1991)
- Dance With Me - The Autumn Teen Sound - CD (Big Beat, 1994)
- Dig That Underground Sound! - Box (Rhino Custom Products, 2014)
- Garage Daze - LP (ORG Music, 2017)
- Love Is The Song We Sing: San Francisco Nuggets 1965-1970 - Box (Rhino, 2007)
- Nuggets - LP (Elektra, 1972)
- Nuggets #5 [Pop, Part III] - LP (Rhino, 1985)
- Nuggets #7 [Early San Francisco] - LP (Rhino, 1985)
- Nuggets #1: Original Artyfacts From The First Psychedelic Era 1965-1968 - Box (Rhino, 1998)
- San Francisco Roots - CD (Collector's Choice, 2009)
- San Francisco Roots - LP (JAS, 1976)
- San Francisco Roots - LP (Vault, 1970)
- Sixties Archives #1 [Sound Of The Sixties] - CD (Eva, 1991)
- Someone To Love [The Birth Of The San Francisco Sound] - CD (Big Beat, 1996)
- Sound Of The Sixties - CD (Eva, 2008)
- Sound Of The Sixties - LP (Eva, 1983)
- Sounds Of The Sixties San Francisco #1 - LP (Phantom, 1985)
- Sundazed Sampler #2 - CD (Sundazed, 1995)
- Transparent Days: West Coast Nuggets - LP (Rhino, 2017)
- We Have Come For Your Children - LP (NME, 1986)
- We Have Come For Your Children - Tape (New Musical Express, )
- West Coast Feeling - CD (Perpetual, 2016)
Data last updated 5/14/2021.
This data is based on Menachem Turchick's
Searchin' for Shakes database.
Send any data additions/corrections or updated band information to the email address on his web site
To report technical problems related to this web site, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't send data corrections or band information to this address (see above), they'll be ignored.
Note: since some of you haven't figured it out yet, this database is for informational
purposes only. We ain't selling anything so please don't ask where to buy something or how to order.
If you're trying to find any of the recordings contained herein try asking at any of the following: