Wimple Winch appear on the following compilations:
- Chocolate Soup For Diabetics - Box (Past & Present, 2010)
- Chocolate Soup For Diabetics - CD (Reverberation)
- Chocolate Soup For Diabetics #2 - LP (Acid, 1981)
- Chocolate Soup For Diabetics #3 - LP (Relics, 1983)
- Electric Sugarcube Flashbacks #1 - LP (Archive International Productions, 1983)
- Fontana The Sixties Collection Chapter 1 - The Birth - CD (Phonogram, 1993)
- Head Sounds From The Bam-Caruso Waxworks #1 - CD (RPM, 2000)
- Illusions From The Crackling Void - LP (Bam-Caruso)
- Incredible Sound Show Stories #3 [200 Feet Deep In A Purple Idea] - LP (Dig The Fuzz, 1996)
- Maximum Freakbeat - CD (Reverberation, 1998)
- Nuggets #2: Original Artyfacts From The British Empire And Beyond - Box (Rhino, 2001)
- Psychedelic Archives - Beat Music #1 - Tape (Strange Things, 1990)
- Psychedelic Archives - Beat Music #2 - Tape (Strange Things, 1990)
- Rubble #1 [The Psychedelic Snarl] - LP (Bam-Caruso, 1984)
- Rubble #2 [Pop-Sike Pipe-Dreams] - LP (Bam-Caruso, 1986)
- Rubble Collection #1 - CD (Bam-Caruso)
- Rubble Collection #2 - CD (Bam-Caruso)
- Rubble Collection Volumes 1-10 - Box (Past & Present, 2003)
- Seventh Son - LP (Seventh Son, 1999)
- Unearthed Merseybeat - CD (Viper, 2003)
- We Can Fly - Box (Psychic Circle, 2008)
- We Can Fly #4 - CD (Past & Present, 2003)
- Wildworld #1 [Earthshakers] - CD (Wildworld, 2002)
Data last updated 4/10/2011.
This data is based on Menachem Turchick's
Searchin' for Shakes database.
Send any data additions/corrections or updated band information to the email address on his web site
To report technical problems related to this web site, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't send data corrections or band information to this address (see above), they'll be ignored.
Note: since some of you haven't figured it out yet, this database is for informational
purposes only. We ain't selling anything so please don't ask where to buy something or how to order.
If you're trying to find any of the recordings contained herein try asking at any of the following: