The Sandy Coast appear on the following compilations:
- 12 Jaar Radio Veronica - LP (Radio Veronica)
- 20 Nederpophits Uit De Jaren 60 #5 - CD (Philips, 1991)
- Best Of The Rubble Collection #6 [Tales Of The 60's] - CD (Bam-Caruso, 1999)
- Diggin' For Gold #6 - LP (Smorgasbord, 1996)
- Dutch Beat Explosion - CD (Distortions, 1999)
- Havoc From Holland - LP (Cryptovision, 1989)
- Living In The Past #1 - CD (Misty Lane, 2004)
- Living In The Past #1 - LP (Misty Lane, 2004)
- Nederbeat 63-69 [Beat, Bluf & Branie] - Box (Hunter, 2001)
- Nederbeat Best Album Tracks #1 - CD (Hunter, 2003)
- Nederbeat Best Album Tracks #2 - CD (Hunter, 2003)
- Nederbeat Series #1 - LP (Guerssen, 1996)
- Nederbeat Singles The B-Sides #1 - CD (Hunter Music, 2002)
- Nederbeat Singles The B-Sides #2 - CD (Hunter Music, 2002)
- Nederpop 1965-1975 #1 - LP (Polydor)
- Nederpop 1965-1975 #2 - LP (Polydor)
- Nederpop 1965-1975 #3 - LP (Polydor)
- Nederpop 1965-1975 #4 - LP (Polydor)
- Original Early Rock From Holland #1 - CD (EMI, 1989)
- Remember The Sixties #7 - LP (Crown, 1984)
- Rubble #9 [Plastic Wilderness] - LP (Bam-Caruso, 1991)
- Rubble Collection #5 - CD (Bam-Caruso)
- Rubble Collection Volumes 1-10 - Box (Past & Present, 2003)
- Sound Of Pop-Music - LP (Relax)
- Spinning Wheel #2 - CD (Sheroo, 2003)
- Tienerbandshow #1 - Tape ()
- To Beat Or Not To Beat #2 - LP (Relax, 1967)
- Twen Parade #1 - LP (Imperial, 1969)
Data last updated 4/10/2011.
This data is based on Menachem Turchick's
Searchin' for Shakes database.
Send any data additions/corrections or updated band information to the email address on his web site
To report technical problems related to this web site, contact email@example.com.
Don't send data corrections or band information to this address (see above), they'll be ignored.
Note: since some of you haven't figured it out yet, this database is for informational
purposes only. We ain't selling anything so please don't ask where to buy something or how to order.
If you're trying to find any of the recordings contained herein try asking at any of the following: