Dragonfly appear on the following compilations:
- 1960s Fever Diamonds #1 - LP (Freak Out, 2013)
- 30 Nederpophits Uit De Jaren '60 - LP (Philips, )
- Behind The Dykes: Beat, Blues And Psychedelic Nuggets From The Lowlands 1964-1972 - LP (Music On Vinyl, 2020)
- Best Of The Rubble Collection #5 [Weird And Heavy] - CD (Bam-Caruso, 1999)
- Cornflake Zoo #12 - CD (Particles, 2018)
- Diggin' In The Goldmine: Dutch Beat Nuggets - Box (Pseudonym, 2019)
- Golden Years Of Dutch Pop Music - CD (Universal, 2016)
- Golden Years Of Dutch Pop Music - The Sixties Part 2 - CD (Universal, 2016)
- Head Sounds From The Bam-Caruso Waxworks #1 - CD (RPM, 2000)
- High All The Time #1 - CD (Past & Present, 2009)
- High All The Time #1 - LP ((none), 1993)
- Nederbeat 63-69 [Beat, Bluf & Branie] - Box (Hunter, 2001)
- Nederbeat Dutch Nuggets #1 - CD (Hunter, 2003)
- Nederbeat Singles The B-Sides #2 - CD (Hunter Music, 2002)
- Nederbeat: Beat, Bluf & Branie #4 - LP (Universal Music, 2016)
- Nederpop #2 - LP (Philips, 1981)
- Pebbles #15 [The Continent Lashes Back!] - LP (Archive International Productions, 198?)
- Psychedelic Archives - Box (Strange Things, 1990)
- Psychedelic Archives #4 - Tape (Strange Things, 1990)
- Rubble #9 [Plastic Wilderness] - LP (Bam-Caruso, 1991)
- Rubble Collection #5 - CD (Bam-Caruso, 1992)
- Rubble Collection Volumes 1-10 - Box (Past & Present, 2003)
Data last updated 5/14/2021.
This data is based on Menachem Turchick's
Searchin' for Shakes database.
Send any data additions/corrections or updated band information to the email address on his web site
To report technical problems related to this web site, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't send data corrections or band information to this address (see above), they'll be ignored.
Note: since some of you haven't figured it out yet, this database is for informational
purposes only. We ain't selling anything so please don't ask where to buy something or how to order.
If you're trying to find any of the recordings contained herein try asking at any of the following: