The Blues Magoos appear on the following compilations:
- 50 Sixties Tracks Rare & Obscure - CD (Hunter Music, 2005)
- Battle Of The Bands - CD (K-Tel, 1988)
- Electric Food - LP (Mercury, 1968)
- Excerpts From Nuggets - CD (Rhino, 1998)
- Filling The Gap - Box (Psychic Circle, 2011)
- Filling The Gap - Box (Obscure World, 1989)
- Garage Band Classics - CD (Varese Sarabande, 2004)
- Great Shakes Shake-Out - EP (Mo-Donna, )
- Made In England #2 - LP (Fontana, 1967)
- More Nuggets - CD (Rhino, 1987)
- Nuggets - LP (Elektra, 1972)
- Nuggets #1 [The Hits] - LP (Rhino, 1984)
- Nuggets #11 [Pop, Part Four] - LP (Rhino, 1985)
- Nuggets #1: Original Artyfacts From The First Psychedelic Era 1965-1968 - Box (Rhino, 1998)
- Nuggets From Nuggets - CD (Rhino, 2000)
- Psychedelic Dungeon #3 - Box (Vinyl Museum Products, )
- Psychedelic Years - Box (Sequel, 1992)
- Sergeant Salt & Other Condiments - CD (Spectrum Music, 1993)
- Sergeant Salt & Other Condiments - Tape (Spectrum Music, 1993)
- Songs We Taught The Fuzztones - CD (Way Back, 1993)
- Songs We Taught The Fuzztones - LP (Way Back, 1990)
- Turds On A Bum Ride - CD (Habla Label, 1989)
- Turds On A Bum Ride #4 - CD (Anthology, 1995)
- Turds On A Bum Ride #1 - LP (Anthology, 1991)
- Turds On A Bum Ride #2 - LP (Anthology, 1991)
- Vinyl 107 - Den Basta Musiken Fran 60-talet #1 - CD (Virgin, 1998)
- Wanted 60's Garage Rock - LP (Wagram, 2018)
Data last updated 5/14/2021.
This data is based on Menachem Turchick's
Searchin' for Shakes database.
Send any data additions/corrections or updated band information to the email address on his web site
To report technical problems related to this web site, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't send data corrections or band information to this address (see above), they'll be ignored.
Note: since some of you haven't figured it out yet, this database is for informational
purposes only. We ain't selling anything so please don't ask where to buy something or how to order.
If you're trying to find any of the recordings contained herein try asking at any of the following: