The Renegades appear on the following compilations:
- Beat Goes On #3 - LP (Ariola, 1974)
- Big magazine - EP (Ariston, 1967)
- Brum Beat - LP (Dial, 1964)
- Candy And A Currant Bun - LP ((none), 2003)
- Electrick Loosers #1 - CD (Blumenkraft, 1997)
- Electrick Loosers #3 - CD (Blumenkraft, 1998)
- Fab Gear: The British Beat Explosion And Its Aftershocks 1963-1967 - Box (RPM, 2018)
- Finnish Graffiti #1 - LP (Finnlevy, 1979)
- Finnrock - LP (Scandia Musiikki, 1979)
- Finnrock - Tape (Scandia Musiikki, 1979)
- Hang It Out To Dry - CD (Satan, 1994)
- Incredible Sound Show Stories #17 [Clap Hands Daddy Come Home! Part 2] - LP (Dig The Fuzz, 2002)
- Kultainen 60 #2 - CD (Finnlevy, 1987)
- Kultainen 60 #2 - LP (Finnlevy, 1987)
- Land Of 1000 Dances - LP (Beat Road, 2001)
- Looking Back - Box (RPM, 2011)
- Lounge, Beat And Movie - CD (On Sale, 2004)
- Magic Bitpop #13 - CD (On Sale, 1998)
- Magic Bitpop #14 - CD (On Sale, 1998)
- Miki Dallon - That's Allright! - CD (RPM, 2003)
- Mindexpanders - Box (Particles, 2012)
- Mindexpanders #2 - CD (Past & Present, 2009)
- Mindexpanders #2 - LP ((none), 2003)
- Onnenpaivat #4 - CD (Finnlevy, 1993)
- Prae-Kraut Pandaemonium #2 - LP (Yahoo, 1994)
- Riky And Beat - CD (On Sale, 2004)
- Slight Disturbance In My Mind: British Proto-Psychedelic Sounds Of 1966 - Box (Grapefruit, 2020)
- Songs We Taught The Fuzztones - CD (Way Back, 1993)
- Songs We Taught The Fuzztones - LP (Way Back, 1990)
- What A Way To Die - LP (Satan, 1983)
Data last updated 1/7/2021.
This data is based on Menachem Turchick's
Searchin' for Shakes database.
Send any data additions/corrections or updated band information to the email address on his web site
To report technical problems related to this web site, contact email@example.com.
Don't send data corrections or band information to this address (see above), they'll be ignored.
Note: since some of you haven't figured it out yet, this database is for informational
purposes only. We ain't selling anything so please don't ask where to buy something or how to order.
If you're trying to find any of the recordings contained herein try asking at any of the following: