The Majority appear on the following compilations:
- Beat It - Box (Underworld, 1991)
- British Psychedelic Trip #4 - LP (See For Miles, 1987)
- Come Join My Orchestra: The British Baroque Pop Sound 1967-73 - Box (Grapefruit, 2018)
- Decca Originals #1 - CD (Hunter, 2005)
- Diggin' For Gold #1 - Box (Rubble, 2018)
- Diggin' For Gold #1 - CD (Music Maniac, 1997)
- Diggin' For Gold #1 - LP (Smorgasbord, 1994)
- Electric Sound Show - Box (Particles, 2011)
- Electric Sound Show #1 [We All Live On Candy Green] - CD (Sound Show, 2004)
- Electric Sound Show #1 [We All Live On Candy Green] - CD (Elastic Cat, 2010)
- Fab Gear: The British Beat Explosion And Its Aftershocks 1963-1967 - Box (RPM, 2018)
- Fading Yellow #4 [Light, Smack, Dab] - CD (Flower Machine, 2003)
- Freakbeat Scene - CD (Deram, 1998)
- Freakbeat Scene - LP (Decca, 2019)
- Great British Psychedelic Trip #2 - CD (See For Miles, 1988)
- Hen's Teeth #3 [Catherine On The Wheel] - CD (Hen's Teeth, 1999)
- How Pink Is That Elephant Over There? - LP (Pink Elephant, 1969)
- Incredible Sound Show Stories #12 [Fuzz Pudding Factory] - LP (Dig The Fuzz, 2001)
- Kinked! Kinks Songs & Sessions 1964-1971 - CD (Ace, 2016)
- Kontroversial Kovers - LP (Reprieve, 2013)
- Looking Through A Glass Onion: The Beatles' Psychedelic Songbook 1966-72 - Box (Grapefruit, 2020)
- Nuggets #2: Original Artyfacts From The British Empire And Beyond - Box (Rhino, 2001)
- Psychedelia - Box (Rubble, 2015)
- Psychedelia #4 [The Great Rameses In His Egyptian Temple Of Mysteries] - LP (Tiny Alice, 1996)
- Psychedelic Jumble #1 [What's The Rush, Time Machine Man?] - CD (Rev-Ola, 2007)
- Slight Disturbance In My Mind: British Proto-Psychedelic Sounds Of 1966 - Box (Grapefruit, 2020)
- Songs Michelangelo Appreciates - LP (Michelangelo, 1999)
Data last updated 2/1/2021.
This data is based on Menachem Turchick's
Searchin' for Shakes database.
Send any data additions/corrections or updated band information to the email address on his web site
To report technical problems related to this web site, contact email@example.com.
Don't send data corrections or band information to this address (see above), they'll be ignored.
Note: since some of you haven't figured it out yet, this database is for informational
purposes only. We ain't selling anything so please don't ask where to buy something or how to order.
If you're trying to find any of the recordings contained herein try asking at any of the following: