Psychedelic Archives - USA West Coast Trip #2 - Tape
click here for plain text track list
* The Epic Splendor - She's High On Life (U.S.A.) *
* The Amboy Dukes - Colors (Detroit, MI, U.S.A.) *
* Lonely Crowde - Shadows & Reflections *
* David Axelrod - The Smile (U.S.A.) *
* The Avant Garde - Naturally Stoned (U.S.A.)
* Chad & Jeremy - Rest In Peace (London, U.K.) *
* The Penthouse 5 - In His Shadow (Dallas, TX, U.S.A.)
* Arch Of Triumph - My Year Is A Day (U.S.A.) *
* The Wind In The Willows - Moments Spent (NY, U.S.A.) *
* Christopher & The Chaps - They Just Don't Care (New York, NY, U.S.A.)
* Last Words - I Wish I Had Time (NY, U.S.A.) *
* C.A. Quintet - Underground Music (Minneapolis, MN, U.S.A.) *
* Tiny Tim - Strawberry Tea (New York, NY, U.S.A.) *
* The Paper Garden - A Day (NY, U.S.A.) *
* David Hemmings - Back Street Mirror (U.K.) *
* The Shaggs - Ring Around The Rosie (Miami, FL, U.S.A.)
* Linn County - Moon Food (San Francisco, CA, U.S.A.)
* The Flower Power - Sunshine Day (Gulfport, MS, U.S.A.)
* T.I.M.E. - Trust In Men Everywhere (Toronto, Canada) *
* The Cyrkle - The Words (Easton, PA, U.S.A.)
* The Accents - People Are Funny (U.S.A.) *
* The Byrds - Flight 713 (Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A.) *
* Kak - Everything's Changin' (Sacramento, CA, U.S.A.) *
* Frumious Bandersnatch - Hearts To Cry (San Francisco, CA, U.S.A.)
* Johnny Winter - Avacado Green (Houston, TX, U.S.A.) *
* The Higher Elevation - Odyssey (Greeley, CO, U.S.A.)
* The Arbors - Touch Me (Ann Arbor, MI, U.S.A.) *
* The Ides Of March - Girls Don't Grow On Trees (Chicago, IL, U.S.A.) *
* Group "B" - I Know Your Name Girl (Sacramento, CA, U.S.A.)
* indicates that the track only appears on this compilation
Data last updated 4/10/2011.
This data is based on Menachem Turchick's
Searchin' for Shakes database.
Send any data additions/corrections or updated band information to the email address on his web site
To report technical problems related to this web site, contact email@example.com.
Don't send data corrections or band information to this address (see above), they'll be ignored.
Note: since some of you haven't figured it out yet, this database is for informational
purposes only. We ain't selling anything so please don't ask where to buy something or how to order.
If you're trying to find any of the recordings contained herein try asking at any of the following: