Monsters Of The Midwest #1 - Tape
click here for plain text track list
* The Bluethings - Pretty Thing-Oh (KS, U.S.A.) *
* The Thingies - It's A Long Way Down (KS, U.S.A.)
* The Bluethings - Twist And Shout (KS, U.S.A.)
* Yellow Hair - Talent For Lovin' (NE, U.S.A.) *
* The Catalinas - Coco Cherry Mash (MO, U.S.A.)
* The Chevrons - Dreams (NE, U.S.A.) *
* The Classmen - Julie (MO, U.S.A.) *
* The Fab Four - I'm Always Doing Something Wrong (MO, U.S.A.)
* The Morticians - Little Latin Lupe Lu (TX, U.S.A.)
* The Rumbles - Fourteen Years (NE, U.S.A.)
* Blazers - I Don't Need You (MO, U.S.A.)
* The Rumbles Ltd. - Push Push (NE, U.S.A.) *
* The Bluethings - The Orange Rooftop Of Your Mind (KS, U.S.A.)
* West Minist'r - Sister Jane (NE, U.S.A.) *
* Burlington Express - One Day Girl (24 Hours) (KS, U.S.A.)
* The Young Aristocracy - Don't Lie (OK, U.S.A.)
* Chesmann Square - Circles (Instant Party) (MO, U.S.A.)
* The Chevrons - Mine Forever More (NE, U.S.A.)
* The Fab Four - Happy (MO, U.S.A.) *
* The Morning Dew - No More (KS, U.S.A.)
* The Red Dogs - Open Up (KS, U.S.A.)
* The Beach-Niks - Last Night I Cried (IA, U.S.A.)
* The Rumbles Ltd. - Hey Lenora (NE, U.S.A.) *
* indicates that the track only appears on this compilation
Data last updated 4/10/2011.
This data is based on Menachem Turchick's
Searchin' for Shakes database.
Send any data additions/corrections or updated band information to the email address on his web site
To report technical problems related to this web site, contact email@example.com.
Don't send data corrections or band information to this address (see above), they'll be ignored.
Note: since some of you haven't figured it out yet, this database is for informational
purposes only. We ain't selling anything so please don't ask where to buy something or how to order.
If you're trying to find any of the recordings contained herein try asking at any of the following: