Standing In The Shadows [A Tribute To The Golden Days Of The Rolling Stones 1963-1967] - LP
click here for plain text track list
* The Knaughty Knights - Connection (Memphis, TN, U.S.A.)
* The Tell-Tale Hearts - I'm Free (San Diego, CA, U.S.A.)
* The Puritans - Play With Fire (Melbourne, Australia)
* The Slow Slushy Boys - Stupid Girl (Chambery, France)
* The Hydes - Have You Seen Your Mother (Thessaloniki, Greece)
* The Others - The Last Time (Rome, Italy)
* The Out Four - It's All Over Now (Roanne, France)
* Driveway Service - You Can't Catch Me (Melbourne, Australia)
* The Breadmakers - Down Home Girl (Melbourne, Australia)
* The Hekawis - I'm A Rolling Stone (Brisbane, Australia)
* Mach Kung Fu - Come On (Japan)
1 The Headcoatees - Paint It Black (Chatham, U.K.)
2 Les Sexareenos - She Said Yeah (Montreal, Canada)
3 The Wildebeests - 2120 South Michigan Avenue (Edinburgh, U.K.)
4 Shutdown 66 - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (Melbourne, Australia)
5 Doctor Explosion - Complicated (Gijon, Spain)
* Asteriod B-612 - 19th Nervous Breakdown (Syndey, Australia)
* The Stupid Baboons - Under My Thumb (Madrid, Spain)
* Shower Scene From Psycho - Lady Jane (Melbourne, Australia)
* The Sailors (With Jo Flirt) - Stupid Girl (Melbourne, Australia)
* 1212 - All Sold Out
Data last updated 4/10/2011.
This data is based on Menachem Turchick's
Searchin' for Shakes database.
Send any data additions/corrections or updated band information to the email address on his web site
To report technical problems related to this web site, contact email@example.com.
Don't send data corrections or band information to this address (see above), they'll be ignored.
Note: since some of you haven't figured it out yet, this database is for informational
purposes only. We ain't selling anything so please don't ask where to buy something or how to order.
If you're trying to find any of the recordings contained herein try asking at any of the following: