Beat Im Star Club - Tape
click here for plain text track list
* The Liverbirds - Talking About You (Liverpool, U.K.)
* Jerry Lee Lewis & The Nashville Teens - High School Confidential (LA, U.S.A.)
* The Rebel Rousers - As I Look (London, U.K.)
* Ian & The Zodiacs - Clarabella (Liverpool, U.K.)
* Sounds Incorporated - William Tell Overture (Kent, U.K.)
* The Odd Persons - Hand Jive (Berlin, Germany)
* Howie Casey & The Seniors - Hey Hey Hey Hey (Liverpool, U.K.)
* The Rivets - Yum Yum (Hamburg, Germany)
* The Star Combo - Skinny Minny (U.K.)
* Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich - Hold Tight (Salisbury, U.K.)
* Lee Curtis & The All Stars - Boy (Liverpool, U.K.)
* The Rattles - Bye Bye Johnny (Hamburg, Germany)
* Wayne Fontana & The Mindbenders - Road Runner (Manchester, U.K.)
* Brian Howard & The Silhouettes - Back In The U.S.A. (Mitcham, U.K.)
* The Roadrunners - Mary Ann (Liverpool, U.K.)
* The Phantom Brothers - Run Rudolph Run (Rendsburg, Germany)
* The Londoners - That's My Desire
* The Searchers - Sweets For My Sweet (Liverpool, U.K.)
* The Remo Four - Peter Gunn (Liverpool, U.K.)
* The Rattles - Hello (Hamburg, Germany)
* The Pretty Things - Don't Bring Me Down (London, U.K.)
* Tony Sheridan - My Bonnie (U.K.)
* The Walker Brothers - Land Of 1000 Dances (U.K.)
* King Size Taylor & The Dominoes - Slow Down (Liverpool, U.K.)
Data last updated 4/10/2011.
This data is based on Menachem Turchick's
Searchin' for Shakes database.
Send any data additions/corrections or updated band information to the email address on his web site
To report technical problems related to this web site, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't send data corrections or band information to this address (see above), they'll be ignored.
Note: since some of you haven't figured it out yet, this database is for informational
purposes only. We ain't selling anything so please don't ask where to buy something or how to order.
If you're trying to find any of the recordings contained herein try asking at any of the following: