Mystic Eyes appear on the following compilations:
- Ansia de Color - EP (Aishna, 1990)
- Battle Of The Garages #1 - CD (Voxx, 1994)
- Battle Of The Garages #2 [America's Psychedelic Underground] - LP (Voxx, 1984)
- Cave Comes Alive! - LP (Action, 2004)
- Declaration Of Fuzz - CD (Glitterhouse, 2006)
- Declaration Of Fuzz - LP (Glitterhouse, 1986)
- Disgraceland - Tape (What Wave, 1988)
- Garage Sale - Tape (ROIR, 1985)
- Knights Of Fuzz - CD (Purple Cactus Productions, 2001)
- Mister Garager's Neighbourhood - LP (Og, 1989)
- What's All The Fuzz About - Tape (What Wave, 1989)
Data last updated 5/14/2021.
This data is based on Menachem Turchick's
Searchin' for Shakes database.
Send any data additions/corrections or updated band information to the email address on his web site
To report technical problems related to this web site, contact email@example.com.
Don't send data corrections or band information to this address (see above), they'll be ignored.
Note: since some of you haven't figured it out yet, this database is for informational
purposes only. We ain't selling anything so please don't ask where to buy something or how to order.
If you're trying to find any of the recordings contained herein try asking at any of the following: