The Cops 'n Robbers appear on the following compilations:
- Beat Era #1 [Watch Your Step] - CD (Sequel, 1990)
- Beat Era #2 [Hippy Hippy Shake] - CD (Sequel)
- Broken Dreams #2 - LP (Line, 1983)
- Decca Originals #1 - CD (Hunter, 2005)
- English Freakbeat #4 - CD (Archive International Productions, 1997)
- English Freakbeat #4 - LP (Archive International Productions, 1989)
- Jukebox Magazine EP #3 - EP (Jukebox)
- Nowhere Men Free - CD (LCD, 1997)
- Pop Inside The 60's #2 - CD (See For Miles, 1994)
- Pop Inside The 60's #3 - CD (See For Miles, 1994)
- R&B Scene - CD (Deram, 1998)
- Ripples #6 [Jingle Jangle Mornings] - CD (Sequel, 2000)
- Sixties Explosion #1 - CD (See For Miles)
- Sixties Lost And Found #3 - LP (See For Miles, 1983)
Data last updated 4/10/2011.
This data is based on Menachem Turchick's
Searchin' for Shakes database.
Send any data additions/corrections or updated band information to the email address on his web site
To report technical problems related to this web site, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't send data corrections or band information to this address (see above), they'll be ignored.
Note: since some of you haven't figured it out yet, this database is for informational
purposes only. We ain't selling anything so please don't ask where to buy something or how to order.
If you're trying to find any of the recordings contained herein try asking at any of the following: