World Of Oz appear on the following compilations:
- Acid Drops, Spacedust & Flying Saucers - Box (EMI, 2001)
- Beat Discothek #1 - LP (Decca, 1968)
- Beat Discothek #2 - LP (Decca, 1969)
- British Psychedelic Trip #1 - LP (See For Miles, 1986)
- Electric Psychedelic Sitar Headswirlers #1 - Box (Rubble, 2015)
- Electric Psychedelic Sitar Headswirlers #6 - Box (Past & Present, 2011)
- Great British Psychedelic Trip #1 - CD (See For Miles, 1988)
- Psychedelia - CD (See For Miles, 1996)
- Psychedelic Scene - CD (Deram, 1998)
- Psychedelic Scene - LP (Decca, 2019)
- Rubble #12 [Staircase To Nowhere] - LP (Bam-Caruso, 1986)
- Rubble Collection #6 - CD (Bam-Caruso, 1992)
- Rubble Collection #7 - CD (Bam-Caruso, 1992)
- Rubble Collection Volumes 11-20 - Box (Past & Present, 2003)
Data last updated 5/14/2021.
This data is based on Menachem Turchick's
Searchin' for Shakes database.
Send any data additions/corrections or updated band information to the email address on his web site
To report technical problems related to this web site, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't send data corrections or band information to this address (see above), they'll be ignored.
Note: since some of you haven't figured it out yet, this database is for informational
purposes only. We ain't selling anything so please don't ask where to buy something or how to order.
If you're trying to find any of the recordings contained herein try asking at any of the following: