Them appear on the following compilations:
- 60's Punk E.P. #2 - EP (Moxie)
- 60's Punk E.P. Box - Box (Moxie)
- Belfast Beat Maritime Blues - CD (Big Beat, 1997)
- Blues Now - LP (Decca, 1965)
- Boulders #8 - LP (Moxie, 1983)
- Boulders Box Set - Box (Moxie)
- British RnB Explosion #1 - CD (See For Miles, 1988)
- Electric Psychedelic Sitar Headswirlers #1 - Box (Past & Present, 2011)
- Electric Psychedelic Sitar Headswirlers #3 - CD (Purple Lantern, 1998)
- Electric Psychedelic Sitar Headswirlers #9 - CD (Purple Lantern, 2001)
- Endless Journey - CD (Reverberation)
- Endless Journey Phase 3 - LP (Psycho, 1983)
- Fourteen, Lord Taverners - LP (Decca, 1964)
- Hard-Up Heroes - LP (Decca, 1974)
- KDWB 21 Dream Hits - LP (Take 6, 1967)
- Made In England #1 [British Beat Special 1964-69] - CD (LCD, 1995)
- Marijuana Unknowns - CD (Stoned, 1997)
- Mayhem & Psychosis #2 - LP (Roxy, 1986)
- Mod Scene #2 - CD (Decca, 1999)
- Nuggets #2: Original Artyfacts From The British Empire And Beyond - Box (Rhino, 2001)
- R&B Scene #2 [1963-1969] - LP (See For Miles, 1986)
- Rhythm & Blues - LP (Decca)
- Sixties Archives #2 [Texas Punk] - CD (Eva, 1991)
- Sixties Explosion #1 - CD (See For Miles)
- Sixties Lost And Found #2 - LP (See For Miles, 1983)
- Texas Punk Groups From The Sixties #1 - LP (Eva, 1982)
- Underground - LP (Tower, 1969)
- Weekend Starts Here - LP (Big Beat, 1986)
- Zona de Obras Especial #3 [Sesenta] - CD (Zona de Obras, 1997)
Data last updated 4/10/2011.
This data is based on Menachem Turchick's
Searchin' for Shakes database.
Send any data additions/corrections or updated band information to the email address on his web site
To report technical problems related to this web site, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't send data corrections or band information to this address (see above), they'll be ignored.
Note: since some of you haven't figured it out yet, this database is for informational
purposes only. We ain't selling anything so please don't ask where to buy something or how to order.
If you're trying to find any of the recordings contained herein try asking at any of the following: