The Seeds appear on the following compilations:
- Battle Of The Bands - CD ()
- Excerpts From Nuggets - CD (Rhino, 1998)
- Filling The Gap - Box (Obscure World, 1989)
- Impossible But True: The Kim Fowley Story - CD (Ace, 2003)
- It's Only A Passing Phase - LP (Bam-Caruso)
- KDWB 21 Dream Hits - LP (Take 6, 1967)
- Microdelia - CD (Diabolo, 1994)
- Mindrocker - Box (Past & Present, 2002)
- Mindrocker #1 - LP (Line, 1981)
- More Nuggets - CD (Rhino)
- Nuggets - CD (Rhino)
- Nuggets - LP (Elektra, 1972)
- Nuggets #1 [The Hits] - LP (Rhino, 1984)
- Nuggets #2 [Punk] - LP (Rhino, 1984)
- Nuggets #6 [Punk, Part II] - LP (Rhino, 1985)
- Nuggets #9 [Acid Rock] - LP (Rhino)
- Nuggets #1: Original Artyfacts From The First Psychedelic Era 1965-1968 - Box (Rhino, 1998)
- Nuggets From Nuggets - CD (Rhino, 2000)
- Pebbles #3 - CD (East Side Digital)
- Progressive Music - LP (Vogue International, 1969)
- Psych-Out - LP (Sidewalk, 1967)
- Psychedelic Archives - USA Garage #2 - Tape (Strange Things, 1990)
- Psychedelic Patchwork #1 [Boil The Kettle Mother] - CD (Past & Present, 2006)
- Psychedelic Patchwork - LP ((none), 1986)
- Psychedelic Unknowns #5 - CD (Scrap, 1998)
- Psychedelic Unknowns #5 - LP (Starglow-Neon, 1983)
- Timemazine #4 - CD (, 2009)
- Uptight Tonight - CD (Big Beat, 2005)
- Where The Action Is! Los Angeles Nuggets: 1965-1968 - Box (Rhino, 2009)
- Zona de Obras Especial #3 [Sesenta] - CD (Zona de Obras, 1997)
Data last updated 4/10/2011.
This data is based on Menachem Turchick's
Searchin' for Shakes database.
Send any data additions/corrections or updated band information to the email address on his web site
To report technical problems related to this web site, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't send data corrections or band information to this address (see above), they'll be ignored.
Note: since some of you haven't figured it out yet, this database is for informational
purposes only. We ain't selling anything so please don't ask where to buy something or how to order.
If you're trying to find any of the recordings contained herein try asking at any of the following: