The Outcasts appear on the following compilations:
- Acid Dreams #1 - LP (, 1979)
- Acid Dreams Testament - CD (, 1988)
- Acid Visions #6 [House Of Fire] - CD (Spalax, 2002)
- Acid Visions - The Complete Collection #2 - Box (Cicadelic, 1993)
- Complete Acid Dreams - Box ((none), 1998)
- Endless Journey - CD (Reverberation, )
- Endless Journey Phase 1 - LP (Psycho, 1982)
- Flashback #2 - LP (Flashback, 1980)
- Garage Beat '66 #7 [That's How It Will Be!] - CD (Sundazed, 2007)
- Great Pebbles - CD (Bomp, 1993)
- Green Crystal Ties #8 - CD (Cicadelic, 1998)
- Mayhem & Psychosis #2 - LP (Roxy, 1986)
- Pebbles #1 - CD (Archive International Productions, 1992)
- Pebbles #1 - LP (Mastercharge, 1978)
- Sixties Archives #2 [Texas Punk] - CD (Eva, 1991)
- Songs We Taught The Fuzztones - CD (Way Back, 1993)
- Songs We Taught The Fuzztones - LP (Way Back, 1990)
- Teenage Shutdown #4 [I'm A No-Count] - CD (Teenage Shutdown, 1998)
- Teenage Shutdown #4 [I'm A No-Count] - LP (Teenage Shutdown, 1998)
- Texas Flashbacks - Box (Psychic Circle, 2010)
- Texas Flashbacks #2 - CD (Music Maniac, )
- Texas Punk #3 [The Sights And Sounds Of An Era] - LP (Cicadelic, 1984)
- Texas Punk Groups From The Sixties #1 - LP (Eva, 1982)
- Texas Punk: 1966 #2 [Music From...The Outer Limits!] - LP (Cicadelic, 1984)
- Ultimate Acid Dreams Collection - Box (Rubble, 2015)
- Uptight Tonight - CD (Big Beat, 2005)
- Ya Gotta Have Moxie! #1 - CD (Archive International Productions, 1998)
Data last updated 5/14/2021.
This data is based on Menachem Turchick's
Searchin' for Shakes database.
Send any data additions/corrections or updated band information to the email address on his web site
To report technical problems related to this web site, contact email@example.com.
Don't send data corrections or band information to this address (see above), they'll be ignored.
Note: since some of you haven't figured it out yet, this database is for informational
purposes only. We ain't selling anything so please don't ask where to buy something or how to order.
If you're trying to find any of the recordings contained herein try asking at any of the following: