The Mindbenders appear on the following compilations:
- Beat Years - Shakin' All Overrrr! - LP (Star Club, 1980)
- Candy And A Currant Bun - LP ((none), 2003)
- Early Days Of Rock #2 [Live In Concert 1964-68] - CD (Living Legend, 1989)
- Fontana Singles Box Set #2 - Box (Fontana)
- How Does It Feel. . .To Feel - CD (Retroactive)
- It's Happening - LP (Fontana, 1967)
- Justafixation - CD (Funny, 1998)
- Let's Go A Go Go - LP (Fontana)
- Made In England #1 - LP (Fontana, 1966)
- Mod Meeting #3 - LP (Dr. No, 2004)
- Mod Meeting #4 - LP (Dr. No, 2006)
- Papermen Fly In The Sky - LP (Paper, 2002)
- Pop-In #1 - CD (Elevator Music Co, 2003)
- Rubble #1 [The Psychedelic Snarl] - LP (Bam-Caruso, 1984)
- Rubble Collection #1 - CD (Bam-Caruso)
- Rubble Collection Volumes 1-10 - Box (Past & Present, 2003)
- Star-Club Anthology #2 - LP (Star-Club)
- Star-Club Anthology #3 - LP (Star-Club)
- Star-Club Show - LP (Star-Club)
- Star-Club Singles Complete #8 - CD (Star-Club)
- Star-Club Singles Complete #8 - LP (Star-Club)
- Star-Club The Singles - Box (Star-Club/Mercury)
- Victoria Phantasia - LP (Queen Victoria, 2002)
- We Can Fly - Box (Psychic Circle, 2008)
- We Can Fly #4 - CD (Past & Present, 2003)
- We're Not What We Appear To Be - LP (Wolfrilla, 2002)
- Who Would Have Thought - Box (Past & Present, 2004)
- With The Sun In My Eyes - CD (Psychic Circle, 2007)
Data last updated 4/10/2011.
This data is based on Menachem Turchick's
Searchin' for Shakes database.
Send any data additions/corrections or updated band information to the email address on his web site
To report technical problems related to this web site, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't send data corrections or band information to this address (see above), they'll be ignored.
Note: since some of you haven't figured it out yet, this database is for informational
purposes only. We ain't selling anything so please don't ask where to buy something or how to order.
If you're trying to find any of the recordings contained herein try asking at any of the following: