Kim Fowley appear on the following compilations:
- Ah Feel Like Ahcid - CD (Zonophone, 2007)
- Beat It - CD (Underworld, 1991)
- Excerpts From Nuggets - CD (Rhino, 1998)
- Great Pebbles - CD (Bomp, 1993)
- Hallucinations: Psychedelic Pop Nuggets From The WEA Vaults - CD (Rhino, 2004)
- Highs In The Mid Sixties #3 [L.A. '67 - Mondo Hollywood A Go-Go] - LP (Archive International Productions, 1983)
- Impossible But True: The Kim Fowley Story - CD (Ace, 2003)
- Kim Fowley - Underground Animal - CD (Bacchus Archives, 1999)
- Kim Fowley - Underground Animal - LP (Bacchus Archives, 1999)
- My Mind Goes High - CD (Warner UK, 2005)
- My Mind Goes High - LP (Warner UK, 2005)
- Napoleon Complex - CD (Vampire, 1999)
- Nuggets #1: Original Artyfacts From The First Psychedelic Era 1965-1968 - Box (Rhino, 1998)
- Only In America - CD (Arf! Arf!, 1995)
- Pebbles #1 - CD (Archive International Productions)
- Pebbles #1 - LP (Mastercharge, 1978)
- Pebbles Box - Box (HIT, 1987)
- Sixties Archives #1 [Sound Of The Sixties] - CD (Eva, 1991)
- Songs Of A Psychedelic Age - LP (Telmak)
- Sound Of The Sixties - CD (Eva, 2008)
- Sound Of The Sixties - LP (Eva, 1983)
- Trash Box - Box (Hit)
- Turds On A Bum Ride - CD (Anthology, 1991)
- Turds On A Bum Ride #2 - LP (Anthology, 1991)
- Underground - LP (Tower, 1969)
- We Can Fly - Box (Psychic Circle, 2008)
- We Can Fly #5 - CD (Past & Present, 2004)
- Where The Action Is! Los Angeles Nuggets: 1965-1968 - Box (Rhino, 2009)
Data last updated 4/10/2011.
This data is based on Menachem Turchick's
Searchin' for Shakes database.
Send any data additions/corrections or updated band information to the email address on his web site
To report technical problems related to this web site, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't send data corrections or band information to this address (see above), they'll be ignored.
Note: since some of you haven't figured it out yet, this database is for informational
purposes only. We ain't selling anything so please don't ask where to buy something or how to order.
If you're trying to find any of the recordings contained herein try asking at any of the following: