Katch 22 appear on the following compilations:
- Come Join My Orchestra: The British Baroque Pop Sound 1967-73 - Box (Grapefruit, 2018)
- Fab Gear: The British Beat Explosion And Its Aftershocks 1963-1967 - Box (RPM, 2018)
- Fairytales Can Come True #1 - CD (Psychic Circle, 2007)
- Fairytales Can Come True #3 [Let's Ride] - CD (Psychic Circle, 2008)
- Fairytales Can Come True #5 [Steppin' Through An Empty Time] - CD (Psychic Circle, 2010)
- Fairytales Can Come True - LP (Psychic Circle, 2007)
- Keep Lookin' - Box (RPM, 2014)
- Looking At The Pictures In The Sky: The British Psychedelic Sounds Of 1968 - Box (Grapefruit, 2017)
- Looking Back - Box (RPM, 2011)
- My Generation - CD (Mojo, 2015)
- Night Comes Down: 60s British Mod, R&B, Freakbeat & Swinging London Nuggets - Box (RPM, 2017)
- Piccadilly Sunshine #6 - CD (Particles, 2011)
- Psychedelic Archives - Box (Strange Things, 1990)
- Psychedelic Archives #1 - Tape (Strange Things, 1990)
- Shapes & Sounds #2 - CD (Top Sounds, 2007)
- Shapes & Sounds #2 - LP (Top Sounds, 2007)
- Slight Disturbance In My Mind: British Proto-Psychedelic Sounds Of 1966 - Box (Grapefruit, 2020)
- Spinning Wheel #1 - CD (Sheroo, 2003)
- Swinging London - CD (RPM, 2007)
- The Psychedelic Rock Box - Box (Music Brokers, 2018)
- Voyage Through The Sugarcube - CD (Paranoid, 1998)
- Voyage Through The Sugarcube - LP (Paranoid, 1998)
Data last updated 1/7/2021.
This data is based on Menachem Turchick's
Searchin' for Shakes database.
Send any data additions/corrections or updated band information to the email address on his web site
To report technical problems related to this web site, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't send data corrections or band information to this address (see above), they'll be ignored.
Note: since some of you haven't figured it out yet, this database is for informational
purposes only. We ain't selling anything so please don't ask where to buy something or how to order.
If you're trying to find any of the recordings contained herein try asking at any of the following: